Welcome to our New York online defensive driving course! This course provides everything required in an Internet Point and Insurance Reduction Program. By completing our course, you will be eligible for a 10% automobile insurance reduction for the next 3 years and a four point driving record reduction.
Internet Point and Insurance Reduction Program
The Internet Point and Insurance Reduction Program is a DMV approved defensive driving program that, when taken, offers the following benefits to drivers:
- 10% auto insurance reduction for 3 years
- 4 point DMV driving record reduction
- Skills to be a better and safer driver
Insurance Discount: If you are taking our course for an automobile insurance discount, please be advised that you may only do so once every 3 years. Completion of the course will make you eligible for a 10% discount for the next 3 years. Upon completion of our course, we will mail you a physical copy of your certificate to present to your car insurance company and they will take care of applying the discount.
Point Reduction: If you are taking our course for point reduction purposes, please be advised that you can only do so once every 18 months. Completion of the course will reduce up to four points from your New York DMV driving record. Upon completion of our program, we will notify the New York State DMV on your behalf and they will take care of reducing the points.
Eligibility: Before beginning our course, you'll want to be sure that you are eligible to take an Internet Point and Insurance Reduction Program. The eligibility requirements are listed below:
- You must have a valid driver's license
- If you are taking for point reduction, the course can be taken once every 18 months
- If you are taking for insurance discount, the course can be take once every 3 years
Traffic Tickets and Points
Each and every traffic citation you receive in the state of New York has points attached to it, which are transferred to your New York State DMV driving record. These points can be a hassle because they can cause your insurance rates to rise, and, if you receive too many, can result in the suspension of your driving privileges. To clean up your driving record, New York allows you to take a defensive driving course to remove up to four points from your driving record. This course will also make you eligible for a 10% car insurance reduction for the next three years.
How it Works
Our New York State DMV approved course is very simple. There are only four easy steps to complete before you can reap all of the great benefits of completing a Point and Insurance Reduction Program:
- Register for the course and provide basic information
- Work through the chapters at your own pace
- We submit your certificate of completion to the DMV on your behalf
That's it! Just three easy steps and your will have a 4 point reduction and a 10% auto insurance discount!
Our online defensive driving course is offered completely online! This means that you can do everything from the comfort of your own home! You are able to log on and off as you please and the course will save your progress. All quizzes feature multiple choice questions and are offered in an open-book format. Why drive to a boring classroom course when you can do it the easy way instead? Taking the course online affords you all of the following benefits:
- No classroom attendance required
- Work from any computer with internet access
- Start and stop as you please and the course will save your progress
- All reading and study materials are accessible 24/7
- Quizzes are easy and open-book
- Live support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free submission of your completion to the New York State DMV
- Free physical copy mail via USPS mail
Study at Your Own Pace
Our course allows you to study at your own pace. This means that whether you have a free hour or only 15 minutes, you can log on and work on the course and log off again when you need to. The course will save your progress, so the next time you log on you can pick up right where you left off. You won't need to schedule your time around our course since our course works around your schedule!
We provide multiple certificate processing options for your convenience. Whether you only have today to complete your course or your deadline is quickly approaching, we offer multiple options for your time sensitive needs.
Same Day Completion: If you need to finish our course today, we offer Same Day Completion. This means that you can start and finish the course today. Simply register and get started and you'll be done before you know it!
Rush Processing: If you need your physical certificate in a hurry, we offer multiple rush processing options. You can have your certificate in as little as 24 hours from course completion.
Free Delivery: Our course includes FREE delivery of your completion certificate in two different ways:
- FREE electronic submission to the New York State DMV
- FREE physical completion certificate delivered via standard USPS mail
Our online course includes everything you need to receive a 10% insurance reduction for the next 3 years and remove up to four points from your New York State DMV driving record. We offer our course at an everyday low price, which includes:
- All reading and study materials
- Easy, open-book quizzes
- The ability to log on and off — the course automatically saves your progress
- FREE submission of your completion to the New York DMV
- FREE physical copy of your certificate mail via USPS
- Live customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Now that you know how the course works, there is nothing left to do except get started! Simply click the button below and begin the registration process. You'll be on your way to a four point reduction and a 10% insurance reduction in no time!